I follow www.sciencedaily.com on a daily basis and read an article on MS research. It may be old news for you; but, I wanted to make sure you know about it: www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/09/060920093747.htm ken berry
Dang, I imagined you on the barricades, black beret, rifle slung jauntily across the back, ciggarette smoldering."Che! Che!, Black Beret!" Inspirational messages. What happened? What's wrong with the world today? We bring 'peace' to the middle east and it erupts in conflict, the Thais have a 'revolution' and nothing happens. I'm confused. Is the work of Quakers? dave e
2 comments:
Hi John,
I follow www.sciencedaily.com on a daily basis and read an article on MS research. It may be old news for you; but, I wanted to make sure you know about it: www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/09/060920093747.htm
ken berry
Dang, I imagined you on the barricades, black beret, rifle slung jauntily across the back, ciggarette smoldering."Che! Che!, Black Beret!"
Inspirational messages. What happened? What's wrong with the world today? We bring 'peace' to the middle east and it erupts in conflict, the Thais have a 'revolution' and nothing happens. I'm confused. Is the work of Quakers?
dave e
Post a Comment