Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hey There


Greetings from Balmy Bangkok. Our move to Thailand is going very smoothly. Jip is getting more and more used to her native land; she never asks about returning to the States.

We arrived a little over a month ago, but the pace is only now slowing enough for me to pick up the latest Harry Potter. It took a while to find good housing and good caregivers for Jip, even with lots of help from her brother Chao, who lives here in the bustling city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, I've not been to Bangkok since the early 90's; but, I wonder if this is really a picture of Bangkok traffic: I don't see any tuk tuks and there are far too few motorcycles lined up in front of the cars. My fondest memories of Bangkok traffic is the revving of 100's of motocycle engines ready to leap off the traffic line as if it was the start of a motocross rally and, of course, a young lady with open toed flip-flops sitting side-saddle behind the driver. ken berry