Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ask Me for My Autograph

Middle age has made me thin enough up on top that I decided there was no point in trying to grow hair there anymore. So I walked into a barber shop yesterday and asked for the Zidane look. The row of haircutters, all going through World Cup withdrawal, knew exactly what I meant. They got out the clipper attachment number one, and pretty soon I could almost have passed for the head-butter himself. Can you tell who is who?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure you look like him but can you play like Z-man? I always thought of you as a natural defender. Steady, smart enough to understand the angles and a stay at home kind of guy that goalies love. I also have a tough time seeing you head butt anyone, unless it was a situation where a St. Louis fan insulted the Cubs. ~cenzo